Friday, August 20, 2010

The Cricket thing

I would love to start with a quote I read yesterday and was really worth reading. "My browser says delete your history and I choose College life". I gave that a deep look yesterday and thought that, was it that much bad that I really want to be deleted from life. Doesn't think so but yes few things would love to and too as early as I can. But then they say everybody has good and bad times in life. So that bad for me at least, so it's better to forget that and move on with the life.
Earlier I just used to write things related to cricket on my blog but really thinking of posting something else here too because I am not only a cricket freak but a Software Engineer too. So hope to mix passion with profession soon.
But today have miscellaneous things coming to mind. First one, of course related to cricket. Team India have a decent outing in last 3-4 months now. After a poor show in the T20 WC they come good in triangular series in Sri Lanka and then played fantastic cricket to square the series in SL which only one side has been able to do in last 10 years or so and unsurprisingly that is Australia which is exception in Cricket always. So much cricket going on these days as pakistan played their home series against OZ in England. First test it was just a matter of another OZ showdown but Pak does well to come up with good performance in second test to level the series. In recent past I really became fan of few of the Pakistani cricketers namely Ameer and Asif. Such deadly duo in the swinging conditions.
Another pretty interesting thing happen to me in last 3 month was that I got appreciation from Mr. Harsha Bhogle, one of the finest commentator in World. That was something to cheer about. Till next post ta ta!!! See ya.

Cheers,
Munish Sharma

0 comments:

Post a Comment